Saturday, February 28, 2015

Recipe Sachertorte or Sacher Torte Ingredients for a 20cm mold are, For the cake 4 eggs, 80gr. grou


Today begins a new Challenge the Assault blogs organized by Conchy of Gastro-Andalus (a cute girl who likes to grab watermelons pairs, a love of girl) she says are Pirates of the kitchen, pure and hard thieves, chaving dishes but she thief, a thief that has stolen my heart, you know when you stay engaged, is a delight, joy and vitality is contagious. (This does not earn points but I have to say Conxy, is what I feel)
Raul already told you that tremble, the tuning of your recipe is significant (and I use Ron, or gelatin and the main and genuine ingredient apricot jam) but I know I'll be happy as when I met in Cartagena I thought chaving dishes you were a kid way enrollao handsome, jeeee
Know that I do not present the Sachertorte chaving dishes in the luxury dish as you like, because I have Fede as a friend to lend me; ))), Plus this was to give it away, you know that already not As Sweet, chaving dishes for now, that's a STANDS, which gave me another great person Lola Homar, is beautiful and very elegant, Lola as you see I give use ....
If you have a blog and want your blog to be assaulted type Curro Jimenez, chaving dishes you only have to go to the Facebook page or Twuiter #elasaltablogs or you tell Conxy she channeled ecologically you. This is the logo, also designed by her, she is an artist's drawing
Recipe Sachertorte or Sacher Torte Ingredients for a 20cm mold are, For the cake 4 eggs, 80gr. ground and toasted almonds, 50g. flour, 120gr. normal sugar, 50 g. butter, 75gr. 70% chocolate, baking powder, one teaspoon of coffee a pinch of salt, apricot jam though I use the fruits of the forest for cover, 150g. 70% chocolate, 150g. 35% cream, 50g. butter
To make the cake: 75gr -Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave, if you do it in the microwave, do it at low power and controlling every few seconds that will not burn, book, I do it in pan. -Tostamos Ground almonds, I do it in a nonstick skillet, stirring chaving dishes often to prevent chaving dishes burning. Once browned almonds, raw or directly if you decide not toast, booked. -Separamos The whites from the yolks of 3 eggs. Clear the reserve chaving dishes in the refrigerator. -Mezclamos Almond flour with half the sugar (60g) and add the egg yolks and whole egg one by one, incorporating well before adding the next, I do with the whisk. -Then Add the melted chocolate (and warm) and beat again. We made Stand by and while .....
-Montamos chaving dishes The egg whites with the remaining sugar. I've done with the Kitchenaid. The beat 5 minutes at speed 4, when they were half ride down to 2, add the sugar and beat for 1-2 minutes at speed 5/6 peaks end up doing. If you do not have KA with the rods can also be done. -The Egg whites, the casting will gradually mix with almonds and sugar, which left at stan-bay, stirring the mixture with a tongue kitchen and outflanking from bottom to top. Do not beat it happens, you will lose volume. -Mezclamos Yeast with flour and salt, and sift over the mixture, incorporating gradually, as we have made clear. When everything is integrated, we had to mold and it's time to turn the oven to about 150 degrees, so I put the fan. I've used as an aluminum chaving dishes mold single use (where they sell roasted chicken) We spread the mold with butter and flour or antidesmoldante spray. I had nearly 50 minutes as the oven temperature is low, you should prick from time to time to see if cooked. Anyway each furnace is different. What unmold and let cool. Once cool must be cut in half to fill with jam, good beat it a little when we get the jar, is more juicy to extend it. The ugliest chaving dishes part of the cake the left bottom.
While the cake is time to have coverage or garnache to cover it. -Calentamos The cream. When it starts to boil retired fire, add the chopped chocolate and butter in small pieces. Hope 2 minutes and mix well until blended. We remove it by hand with the rods. We put the cake on a rack and below biggest paper and pour the chocolate over oven and let temper. -Volvemos To add a second layer falls slowly to the side. In this part of the cake I allowed scrumptious. Once cool, will put it in a mold covered with larger refrigerator q

No comments:

Post a Comment