Saturday, February 7, 2015

NOTE 1: If you really like the taste of egg, you can add 4 eggs beautiful. NOTE 2: I like that in t


When I was a child, my parents had a farm in the mountains. As I have always been a bit of junk and some salvajilla, I loved going to the mountains. We climbed my parents, my maternal grandfather and every Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon we got off. I loved going with my grandfather to see walnuts and chestnuts. Hedgehogs fascinated me. I liked going with my father to see the source of water we had on the farm and open the floodgates to irrigate fruit and vegetables.
At night, as there was no light (appliances, ie burner, heater and refrigerator, working with butane) june bug scientific name we alumbrábamos with candles, the fire in the fireplace and "campingas" or as those things that give light are called usually with a bottle of blue butane. At night, the sound of foxes, boars or the hooting of owls. As a prank I can name (the rest are confessable june bug scientific name secretillos) the climb in winter the thick ice that formed in the pool and try which New York teenager skating at Rockefeller Center. june bug scientific name
But if there's june bug scientific name one thing I remember june bug scientific name most fondly than any other, it was breakfast with my grandfather. june bug scientific name He a bowl of milk and bread decaf was taken. But a gentleman bowl. As I think "bowl" is a word very grenadine, for those who do not know what it is, I say it's like a big bowl but, as for a pint of milk. But milk was not any one. It was condensed milk.
And what's june bug scientific name so special? Well, the secret that had my grandfather and I was next. Open two small holes in the can of milk, facing each other, and walked one while sucking air out the other ... The embarrassment and sticky face the concoction were considerable, but he enjoyed as a dwarf ... What memories! So, I present my favorite egg custard. Three ingredients. Eggs, obviously, milk and condensed milk. It's that simple. With these three ingredients have a fast and rich custard.
What we need to do a FLAN SINGLE EGG AND CONDENSED MILK: 1 small can of condensed milk or condensed milk 400g. 2 scoops of whole milk (ie, fill the can of condensed milk empty milk and take two measurements. If not teneís the small can, put 600ml of milk, a little over half a liter) 3 smaller june bug scientific name eggs L (or four .) Liquid Candy for the mold So do: Preheat oven to 170 C. Put in a bowl condensed milk, milk and eggs and beat. Put the candy in the evenly distributed over the entire surface mold. Add caramelized mold the mixture june bug scientific name of milk and egg. Meter baked, lowering the temperature to 150 C water bath until it's done. In my oven for half an hour. This I know for stick method. For those who do not know, it's click flan with a toothpick or skewer shashlik and comes out clean. If it comes out clean, it's done, if you leave dirty, leave a few minutes being careful not to burn. If too dora, put some aluminum foil on top. Remove from oven and let cool. Unmold once well chilled (if the ansiaviva allows you to wait for it to cool to eat).
NOTE 1: If you really like the taste of egg, you can add 4 eggs beautiful. NOTE 2: I like that in the pudding small air bubbles from forming. Meet a lighter texture. This is achieved by breaking more or less. That is, if we beat with a whisk enough, we will create bubbles in the mixture which then grow when baked. IF we beat less, as will a more compact mix, the type of custard purchased at the supermarket. So if you like without bubbles, instead june bug scientific name of beating with a whisk, just mix everything gently with a cat's tongue or a spoon for not integrating air in the mixture. NOTE 3: You can also make the custard in a double boiler june bug scientific name burner instead of in the oven. NOTE 4: Boil water bath is to put the container (call 1) containing what you want to cook (in our case the mold with the mixture of pudding) into another container (call 2) larger with water. Thus, the container (1) is heated by thermal convection from the liquid medium, in our case water. Thus, the water first is heated and anger gradually warming the lower container (1) of smooth and steady manner. The custard can not be done on the stove without this technique because when heated to fire directly curdle the egg separately and "cut", being inedible. I hope your comments, questions and doubts. If you try this recipe you can send me the pictures and will post an entry. Thanks for reading!
Yes. I like Sundays. In fact, Sunday is the day I like a week. It is day to eat with family and it is very ...
2014 (20) December (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment