Sunday, May 31, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


Today I met a new group and immediately brandpasta was invited by nieposzczącą minority for lunch. brandpasta And that's what! Each of the four women prepared something brandpasta to eat for other with regard myself. As a main dish vegetarian drove nasi lemak or rice with peanuts, cucumber slices, vegetarian "fish" brandpasta (in the basic recipe is anchovies) and a spicy sauce. My contributions made to the common meal were plums
That's what I found in the middle beyond my wildest expectations. With online intelligence that it was a vegetarian version of Hokkien mee: pasta with chunks of soy nibymięsa, sharp peppers and sauce. On the next lesson I guess I'll have to nagotować dumplings.
Email (required) (Address never made public)
Search for: Recent Posts Best! "Together we go vegetarianism" Ice cream almost vegan recent breakfast at the hotel Ixora Lunch break II Recent Comments Archives July 2014 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register brandpasta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment