Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Stphane Hello, you did not wrong but it is the kind of question that makes me think of book Franois


INSECTERRA: Forum Insects & Entomology - The earth insect :: :: ASK FOR HELP FIGHT INSECTS Share | black insects Author Message fanny New Psychopapatte (Welcome!) Join Date: 24/07/2009 Subject: black insects Sat, July 25 2009 - 10:53
hello, voil since qq time we are invaded its small black beasts who make the evening a huge noise !! they fit in the doorways and windows and run throughout chafingdish the house I know that we find in the earth when we see the tarp often we live in Brittany what ?? how to get rid ?? Thank you here are the pictures back and face the insect chafingdish is 1.5 cm long and 0.5 cm wide and has little wings but I've never seen them fly truth ... and face
A coloptre Carabidae Pseudoophonus rufipes. Carnivorous, nocturnal, harmless to humans but not for slugs ... Why always look for "get rid"? For a, I do not have a recipe! Caulk your home, your garden btonnez, dmnagez and go live in a tower in the suburbs chafingdish
why me dbarraser because invaded my home and this is dgueulasse see everywhere in the home run and impossible to sleep at night there is a nest in a hole overlooking the threshold the door
Hello, I also these little beasts, they mostly fall on stormy nights. Not enough to make a whole cheese! chafingdish The land belongs to all living being! [A] you dplaise, sad want to delete this gne you one day gnerez you too!
fanny wrote: yes and then if his betes drangent drangent me it me that's it! It's quite staggering to see reports that some have with nature and with insects in particular you were given the identity chafingdish of these beetles (which has also not air intresser of you ...), it was explained that these beasts are harmless, chafingdish they will not attack your woodwork or your frames, they do not bite ... What do you want that is added? They drangent you, they are "dgueulasses" and noisy and although they drangeront you again for all the beautiful days! Good news all the same, the carabid usually begin in winter diapause! Nol Deeply
Hi, Well, I'm not accustomed to this kind of intervention "muscles" on this forum. Is this a welcome new Manire registered? She wants to get rid and not exterminate them, at least it is not precise. I love insects, chafingdish my garden is no product that can harm their ... but if they invade the interior, be sr I would look to return the outside without killing them. I want to remind all the same and Zorgati Dousig, a section "insect control" exists on this forum ... so has what is it used? Maybe I'd be the only one ... But I find your "attacks" absolutely unfounded.
Stphane Hello, you did not wrong but it is the kind of question that makes me think of book Franois Terrasson: "The fear of nature." I quote: Beyond the causes chafingdish of economic, political, cultural, social, that make difficult the protection of nature, this is a much more hidden, elusive and deaf prvaut which all others: lhomme Western Economic current master of the plant, is afraid of nature and its share danimalit. Do you really like nature? chafingdish All nature? The gooey, the clawed, hairy, muddy, lorganique? Franois Terrasson, atypical researcher adcrypt our deep relationships with the original forces. It reveals with humor our internal operations, and explains why light Manire our society sacharne destroy nature. Thus we find in the pages that our creations farmland dnudsstendant proudly infinity, straight highways, large glass buildings and dignity Mtal slevant in heaven all have in common: they clbrent by their artificialit, the denial of nature and its domination. We must not close our eyes! The man wants to live in a Aseptis chafingdish environment and contrler everything and it is very sad. Good evening
Stphane, "MUSCL Home", "absolutely unfounded attacks", I find that when you go there even a bit much even though I may be a little failing courtesy chafingdish this- said, I wonder more and more about the relevance of the "FIGHT INSECTS". I understand the fact inquitude, even fear, that may raise insects in a house. chafingdish The messages are often the same: Is it dangerous? Do I fear for my frame? etc ... In general, we yrpond rather reassured people and as'

No comments:

Post a Comment