Saturday, March 28, 2015

After a brief tour of the parking lots of the companies in Silicon Valley, it was time to start wor


After a brief tour of the parking lots of the companies in Silicon Valley, it was time to start working seriously on my second short film (hustler: if you have not seen the first one, click HERE), fuel for fondue pot therefore, in today's day we had planned to shoot some nice sequences in the city due to the presence of clouds in the previous days (the clouds are key to the sequences of movement that I need to register, the timelapse, ed), and, guess what '? Nothing clouds today!
I needed to find an alternative construction in a short time, so I started to do the laundry. I know, is not the best idea in the world, but you can not expect fuel for fondue pot much from a man who just woke up (indeed, it is already good to have thought about the laundry and not to turn around the high side in the bed).
Therefore, fuel for fondue pot once taken the dirty clothes, I went in "Laundry" and, just think ', this is like in American movies. At this point, my doubts were over: are in a movie.
The laundry room contains a couple of washers and dryers some automatic, just insert coin magic vulgarly called "money" and voila, the washing machine is switched on and, after selecting the part program. fuel for fondue pot I am sure you are very interested to understand the complex workings of a washing machine (stoves wives of their men that give you to work, know that I'm doing you a favor to be so descriptive on the extreme simplicity of these actions).
Once awakened the socio we went out and bought the subscription for public transport citizens: $ 29 for a week with the ability to take almost any kind of public transport, not bad!
On the bus we noticed two people who have tried to do the clever and not to pay the ticket (unlike Italy, here you can also pay on board), well, you know what happened? The driver did not start until the two wise guys have not fallen. fuel for fondue pot
This time, apparently, it was Taxisti protesting known service "Über", which allows you to book a private chauffeur directly from your smartphone, just jumping classics Taxi. People fuel for fondue pot were complaining about the fact that this service, although innovative, have taken the work of many people in a short time.
Once off the bus we admired the beautiful streets of San Francisco, and we went in search of the neighborhood Hippie, although we have not found anything. No guys, we did not find anything, really!
Given the importance of the influence Hippie in this city over the years 60/70, I would love to see what was left, however, although the navigator were pointing in the right direction, we have not seen anything in particular, so we continued.
Exactly as I had written to Sydney, I love the fact of walking in a city that offers different views after a few steps, and San Francisco is exactly so. You move from the busy Downtown Financial District with important buildings, botanical gardens through Chinatown and then get to neighborhoods Hippie, Italian, Indian, Japanese fuel for fondue pot and so on; each with its own specific characteristics fuel for fondue pot and its unique style.
And 'the fuel for fondue pot second Japanese restaurant in San Francisco and I feel I must say I was very impressed: the fish was fresh in both, the only real difference is that one of today's best dishes and courses offered at lower prices. For example, the dish you see above costs about $ 15 ( 11.76), but, although this is a good price, is certainly not enough to feed me.
In Japanese restaurants here do not accept changes or requests; For example, fuel for fondue pot I do not eat the crab because I do not like, and in both restaurants, when I asked for the replacement of the crab with salmon I have looked bad and they did not even hesitate to deny it. For this reason I really miss Ran, my favorite Japanese restaurant in Samarate (VA) [hustler mandatory; go there, fabulous].
After paying and having calculated the tip (yes, I always forget that here the tip is not mandatory but would be due because, on balance, the salary of employees is based almost exclusively fuel for fondue pot on that, which usually amounts to 10% if the meal was not to the liking, fuel for fondue pot 15% for "normal" and 20% for the total satisfaction) fuel for fondue pot we put back in gear for our next destination: the beach near the Golden Gate in the hope of finding some clouds useful.
Believe me guys, the photos do not do justice in this case, but be aware that if you are in San Francisco to walk up a steep hill and you can not wait the descent, beware, the second part is really worse than the pri

No comments:

Post a Comment