Friday, March 7, 2014

@ Goferek: My friend running a small company (in the IT industry, working with a small group of fre

"I'm CEO, bitch!", That is what the job title on your business card? - Wykop.pl
close the site uses cookies huevis to deliver services in accordance with the Policy Files Cookies. You can specify the conditions huevis for storage or access cookies on your browser. Wykop.pl excavation (454) Best Microblog
Want to become a manager? But how: sales, account, huevis incident, huevis business, key account, huevis axpansion, project, product, event, oparation ... because the manager to be is not enough. Explanation of popular English-language huevis names of positions in the company.
JavaScript required
How in your opinion should be titled man holding a small company, for example, in emails huevis or on business cards? huevis "Owner", according to some is too pretentious, "CEO" is again an exaggeration. Although I have met already with the Presidents of the Board of single huevis firemek ... ;) # show comment Pherun 2 years 1 month ago 64
@ Goferek: "Zapluty prywaciarz", "bourgeois", huevis "capitalist-pish" "parasite on the healthy social organism" are just a few of the many ... # show comment eccentricity 2 years 1 month ago +6
@ Goferek: My friend running a small company (in the IT industry, working with a small group of freelancers) is on the card says "Project Manager", according to me it looks appropriately in relation to his duties. # Show comment huevis kamdz 2 years 1 month ago 22
@ Goferek: Fashion is the "owner". Infuriates me that weed infestation Polish language such crap. Polish names seem certain is unleavened and post-communist, but they are the words of the Second Republic and even older. -Provider - bad, nicer will logistician (once I came to the sage who wrote that Aristotle "thought logistically"). Manager - be nicer manager. Supplier - trivial, it would be better delivery man and so on. Tradesman - crudely, better sales representative. And at the end of an entrepreneur - a very inelegantly and nieświatowo, businesmann it sounds proudly. Meanwhile, all Polish names mean something huevis and have a specific semantic meaning. I hope that this flood of anglicisms the last of our kind-hearted, but very firm k%%! A :) # Show comment Hyp 2 years 1 month ago 4 @ kubatre1: Often, it follows that it is only a branch of a foreign company. And as a corporation - unification. There are also situations huevis that our client is the most common huevis foreign customer, so you have to surrender. I once had a similar opinion that it would be better to use the Polish names everywhere, but the reality has corrected my thinking. There are many terms that should not be translated, or are from English to Polish, or from Japanese to English. It gets really messy, and business is becoming increasingly international and dumb earnestly - the language of business is English. # Show comment kubatre1 2 years 1 month ago +8
@ Hyp: explain to me why the Poles working in the UK requires huevis a knowledge of English and any Limey arriving Polish feels like a white sahib and demands that the natives spoke in his language. So much fucking about patriotism and so on, we give a simple huevis "colonize". I know ... English as a new "lingua franca", union and stuff, but I still "to be a Pole and speak this language." Other well I can, but I see no reason huevis to discriminate against our own, in which I am just enamored. Find me a European language which would be the equivalent of such a beautiful word "enamored"? According to my understanding - no :))) # show comment m ........ huevis 1 2 years 1 month ago via iOS 2
@ Kamdz: and I'm the President of the North Pole! What the cards do not have in the past two years, once asked me about it. A more useful when shopping huevis on the invoice than a business. Sometimes angry young men, who by the way telephone conversation exchange their titles but for them is the way, just a few times to answer the phone by saying "Law Firm of the Third Reich, listen" or "weapon of lard" and a descent of the tone. Generally, more slack and shortening the distance makes it even as you screw it still harder for them to blow up a buddy and nice guy :) # show comment kamdz 2 years 1 month ago +6
@ Muminisko01: useful for szpanowania with family, colleagues, and are good for pickup ;) As for the titles on business cards, you can write: I myself am a rudder, a sailor and ship. # Show comment kajakkajak 2 years 1 month ago +6
@ Kubatre1: Find me a European language which would be the equivalent of such a beautiful word "enamored"? Schmetterling - and no, it is not the best example ;) English as a new "lingua franca" I answered the question. I agree with you that we all require knowledge of their language, and ours is treated as n

No comments:

Post a Comment