Monday, January 26, 2015

Miha, my dear, you probably use carrots were


Even a few years ago I would not have imagined carrot in sweets, cakes now think that this wonderful vegetable as the main ingredient are absolutely excellent. Carrot tart recipe is very simple and quick.
We propose a wonderfully tart tasty carrots, where bitter chocolate and sweet-sour lemon glaze give it a special charm and taste. Secret airy consistency is that the ingredients do not have very much mixed. So mixer has no place in this recipe if you want a cake fluffy and slightly damp. The more you mix more so we get a cake morocvi with elastic consistency and less palatable. Ingredients - carrots and chocolate tart with round shape 24 cm 175 g brown sugar 175 g flour 175 ml medium oil 4 eggs 160g grated carrots 100 g dark chocolate pearls 1 orange (zest only) optional 1 envelope baking powder 1 pinch of nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon chafing cream baking knife (optional) 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional) 150 g powdered sugar frosting 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice Preparation dusted with baking paper form that you just soak before and really really squeeze ok. In a plastic container, put oil, sugar and eggs and mix until smooth. Add the grated carrots and orange chafing cream zest and mix again until incorporate carrots, no more.
In a separate bowl, mix flour with baking powder and baking soda. It is good to give the flour through a sieve to not risk to wake up with lumps of baking powder or baking in the cake. Add the flour over the egg mix and carrots and mix gently until smooth. Incorporated into chocolate batter berries (you can use milk or dark chocolate).
For glaze, mix powdered sugar 3-4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. It may you need more or less depending lemon juice powder sugar used. Add juice until they get a glaze with a semi-liquid chafing cream consistency. Once the tart has cooled, chafing cream add frosting with a spoon. chafing cream We leave the glaze to harden after which we serve.
15M
Reply
oh how good show ... ..aici in canada carrot cakes are popular hard ... I've tried are good! your recipe worth trying, hopefully chafing cream soon, a little time to have:) pup and increase the cooking!
Miha my dear, if a wet before much faster sits in tray and get rid of tapetatul with butter. If you do not wet the paper before, have lined pan with butter or oil before to sit properly. Pup!
I just put the cake in the oven and I realized how important it is to wet the paper before chafing cream putting it in the tray. Before I still struggled with the paper did not want to sit in any round in my tray. Wet paper is playing. Even I did not know this tip. Thank You.
Great show !!!! ... Never tried this version, but certainly chafing cream worth !!!!
ciao laura ... .sei MERAVIGLIOSA !!!!!!!!!!!!! Your tart with carrot is excellent, I tried it and I turned out super ... ..more glad that you exist with these wonderful recipes fffff I like more of a special refinement, im like ... complimenti much !!!!!! a bacio ....
I did it and I was minunata.multumim ieri.a for reteta.pup!
Cristina darling, I got them from Emi, a supermarket in Italy but if you find you can use chocolate with a knife cut slightly larger or berries chafing cream you can do at home alone. Melt chocolate in a bain marie and after it cools a bit, put it in a bag to which you cut a little corner of cioco berries on a piece of baking chafing cream paper and then put them in the fridge to harden. Pup welcome!
Thanks for reteta.Azi I did it myself and came out great. I changed to chocolate chafing cream than I replaced it with roasted nuts which I cut in May pretty big words to say what I .No was tasty.
After I made this tart - it actually prepared my friend while I made a zucchini soufflé - and I posted the link here on facebook and have cooked a friend of mine and even another type. A recipe with great success! Thx
Picture attached recipe is made by you to the final product? Carrots should be grated or younger? Thank You.
I did it today and got a wonderful tart, he loved my parents! Just as I baked it in a rectangular tray and transparent glaze turned out, but it's no problem, date I know where I gresit.pupici future
Reply
Miha, my dear, you probably use carrots were "older" to tell them so. The more young people, so you get a beautiful color. Important is that it came out good. Sweet Pup !!
Laura, I tried today cakes, loud sound came out was much appreciated by my husband, just let me have chocolate chips to the bottom, do not understand that

No comments:

Post a Comment