Sunday, November 16, 2014

Print 17.10.2010 14:37 this post Post as PDF Generate reply to this topic to the top of the page sc


Chefkoch.de Magazine Current Product Partner Magazine AEG - perfect in form and function WMF - Life tastes good headings sterno candlelamp Best Recipes Seasonal Baking Rice, Pasta & Co. Meat & Fish Fruit & vegetables Local cuisine diet Kchenpraxis herbs & spices Beverages Current Issues Recipes
Find recipes recipe search categories leftovers recommendations Recipe Collections What am I cooking today? Enter new recipe recipe Recipe of the Day News New Recipes New images Random Recipe recipe Recipes Barilla brand Bonduelle Henglein Mazzetti Milram MinusL Rama Cremefine Specials
News Fast recipes cookbooks in Test Everything sterno candlelamp for the kitchen Recipes Our top games, puzzles, quizzes, sterno candlelamp recommendations Slimming & Diets Vegetarian recipes Fast Food Bread & rolls bake cooking types test with recipes Community
Forums Cooking Baking Beverages Other cooked Lifestyle sterno candlelamp Theme Plauderecke / other forums Moderators sterno candlelamp Search Latest Posts Related Items chef chef Events Groups Blogs Albums Polls our User Photo Active User Hit Fanshop Chef Fan Pictures sterno candlelamp
My Recipes Cookbook My Shopping List Rezeptentwrfe Set My Recipe photos private prescription Profile My Profile Settings page Community Forum Favorites My Mailbox My Groups My Friends My Photo Albums sterno candlelamp My Blog Login Register Chefkoch.de Club Login
Print 17.10.2010 sterno candlelamp 14:06 this post Post as PDF Generate reply to this topic to the top of the page scroll to the bottom of this page a contribution go to top Post a downward jump
Hello, I have two concerns: 1. I mchte like meat and fish mglichst low fat cook. My first thought was, first of all, buy one yet electric grill. Now is our flat not so large that one might easily stow the grill and I am concerned that the grill probably very often and quite costly clean must (every time rust and catch basins). Then I thought of a broiler pan. There cleaning wre not the problem and I just put in knnte Kchenschrank sterno candlelamp to the other pans. However, I am not sure if the fat drips off really as good as the grill. To which they should sterno candlelamp not be too expensive, say, a maximum of 25-30 euros, but still have a usable quality. What do you recommend me wrdet, grill pan or E-Grill? Is there something in the given price range "vernnftiges"? Are the grooves deep enough, or some fat on the steak remains fish hang? 2. I like to take with dignity hot food in the cafeteria can. I thought spontaneously a RTD for food, but I find nothing really vernnftiges. I prefer dignity even as a box with Fchern have the reasonably warm / lukewarm sterno candlelamp kept eating after 6 hours, designed for a menu. Unfortunately, I know with me in Emden no budget Laden, thus wren me internet shops like Amazon the most. I hope someone can help me. Gru Thems
Print 17.10.2010 14:22 this post Post as PDF Generate reply to this topic to the top of the page scroll sterno candlelamp to the bottom of this page a contribution go to top Post a downward jump
Print 17.10.2010 sterno candlelamp 14:35 this post Post as PDF Generate reply to this topic to the top of the page scroll to the bottom of this page a contribution go to top Post a downward jump
Although the Hinnerk is the back not like to read, I say still, that the low-fat roast not pan or grill are crucial, but quite simply what you brtst. One should indeed not quote myself, but: http://www.chefkoch.de/forum/2,8,402702/Das-Maerchen-vom-fettarmen-Braten.html Since it was as I said a double breaded, dnn knocked Schnitzel with an extremely thick batter. In a naturell untouched steak the amount of fat depends on the plate almost exclusively from the natural fat content of the meat off (fillet or neck steak, beef or pork or chicken) - the frying fat, so my contention sterno candlelamp is-negligible when you do not pours out of the pan onto the plate. Fish drfte be easier to figure out than a grill pan with a spatula from a smooth pan.
Print 17.10.2010 14:37 this post Post as PDF Generate reply to this topic to the top of the page scroll to the bottom of this page a contribution go to top Post a downward jump
Thems what you understand because under low-fat cook? Just so we do not misunderstand you. In most cases, the fat is in the fried food. If you take a good normal nonstick skillet (FAVORITED IKEA 365+), you can best vegetable with 1/2 EL l (if it is not then it must be hot too

No comments:

Post a Comment